2 - T. Butter
1 - can Golden Mushroom soup
1lb fresh sliced mushrooms
1/2 tsp. red pepper
1 tsp. Tabasco
1 pt. crab meat
11/2 c. cooked rice
1 lb Velveeta Cheese
Cracker crumbs (cracker meal is the best)
(NOTE: I like to use a lot more shrimp, about 3 pounds.  I also use 2 - 8oz packages of mushrooms, and 4 - cans of white crab meat. I cook and use 3/4 cup of uncooked Uncle Ben's (not instant) rice.  Shredded Velveeta is much easier to use.)
Melt cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter, using a double boiler.  Saute shrimp, onion, bell pepper and celery in 2 tablespoons butter.  Add to cheese / butter mixture.  Add golden mushroom soup, mushrooms, red pepper, Tabasco, crab meat and rice.  Mix well.  Place in a 2 - quart casserole; top with cheese (grated or thin sliced) and cracker crumbs.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 to 30  minutes, until bubbly.  Serves 10-12.
** It freezes well before baking if you wish to make smaller servings for later.
*Mama*
Administrator

Substitute rice and bread crumbs and I'm all over this.. 
{ESC}BamBam

Im sure you can substitute for the rice.... and I guess whole grain crackers would work..  Its quite good
*Mama*
Administrator

Can't have crackers.   So I'd substitute "riced" cauliflower. Instead of crackers, I'd use the French's fried onions. Trust me, it'd work.   And I could eat it and still stay in keto.   I suppose I need to run to the store since I used my cauliflower to make mashed garlic cheddar cauliflower.. doh! 
{ESC}BamBam

let me know how it turns out