Old MoHAA Video

Talk about anything you want here.
Resolute

Was rummaging through some stuff and ran across a video I made in 2003/2004 of my first (and other than ESC) only clan.  It was a MOHAA clan and I got my start in gaming through MOHAA kinda during and after 9-11 and made this video shortly after returning from Iraq in 2003.  It's obviously dated and not very entertaining since it was intended just for our clan back then, but thought I'd share since I'm sure a few of you have similar gaming upbringings and may appreciate the MoHAA angle, the maps, etc.  The first 4 or 5 mins are just intros and such, so you may want to just skip over a lot of it.  My gaming persona is nearly as old as our youngest kid.  That's wild to me.

https://vimeo.com/149767624

Res
=|Vampie|NL|=

[/url]

I started my online  multiplayer gaming with Soldier of fortune II  , and later laso Mohaa   but mainly Freezetag.

When my PC started to give me a hard time playing Mohaa, i switched to COd4 Freezetag.     Freezetag is the best game there is for me. :)

This vid is from 2012 , playing with my {ESC} tags .  my PC runs this game now , but switching to nades when you want to throw suks balls.  Couldnt play it anymore. And i have been for at least 2 yrs straight i think. lol