Hi from MrsG

Talk about anything you want here.
MrsG

Just wanted to say hi and I'm happy I found your server.  Feels like a great group and hey...I'm a great target!:lol 
Sil3nc3

Welcome to the forums we are glad your enjoying the server. A lot of us including regulars have played this mod for ever now so dont get discouraged. Be patient it gets better the more you play and adjust to this gametype and if you have any questions feel free to ask. 
MrsG

Thank you Sil3nc3.  Yeah I'll surf around the forums to find info on the mods.  Like that lil car that runs around? lol 
*Mama*
Administrator

Hi MrsG...  fun to have you on the server/ forums.    Have fun shooting hookers (like Silence who I hear is playing XBox console like a dork)...  
Sil3nc3

{ESC}*Mama* wrote:Hi MrsG...  fun to have you on the server/ forums.    Have fun shooting hookers (like Silence who I hear is playing XBox console like a dork)... lol I dont own a xbox but I do play Tiger Woods Golf on PS3 Consoles = sports PC's = shooters
{ESC}dLUX
ESC Member

Welcome! You'll have a great time here. The ESC clan is full of great people who are very welcoming, even if you're unskilled and clanless, which works for me!
MrsG

I've been gaming off and on since MOHAA. Had the opportunity to join in a couple great clans over the years and met some outstanding people from gaming. 8)  Now I kinda server surf and always seem to land here.  Thanks for the warm welcome.;)
Daisy

Welcome to the server and forums! We have a great family here :)
{ESC}JACKO

Welcome to the server and forums MrsG!
But, remember that: Do not shoot Jacko! it is allowed to knife D8isy :)  Have fun :yahoo:
http://zamunda.net/pic/img4/bitbucket/3 ... 617419.gif

Always one more try... I'm not afraid to die!!!
{ESC}Veector

Ahh......MOHAA......I miss it! Welcome!