DUI CLAN players who visit

Talk about anything you want here.
dui_old_age

hello ESC.

i am known on your servers as DUI OLD AGE and may have played against or with a few of you. DUI-clan was started in 2010 as a COD UO clan, i am the only original founding admin left standing in our clan, we still have a couple UO servers running, our open to the public and our scrim server which is private. you may have seen several of our members playing on your servers over the past few months. not all of our members wear their tags when they are on your servers. we all enjoy our time on your servers and wish to thank you for allowing us to play and made feel welcome.

here is a list our members and friends of our server that play on your servers:

DUI MEMBERS:

old age ( clan super admin )
fs sarge ( clan super admin )
dirty rat
no saint
redrock
rhino
bones
pistazien ( joe )
sgt 9th texas
40 sgt rock ( friend of servers )
haxenbaur ( friend of servers )

again we wish to say thanks for allowing us to play and feel welcome.
hope to kill a few more pixels on your servers from time to time.
lastly have a safe and happy holiday season.

DUI CLAN MEMBERSHIP
good hunting to all, except when hunting me. then best look behind you because that's where i'll be.
*Mama*
Administrator

We love having you guys on our servers...  (except that Haxenbaur guy... he keeps ruining my "killsteaks"... and that No Saint guy as shady AF too... :hugs: )...   In case you didn't know already, our TS is open if you want to pop in and tell a dirty joke or just talk dirty to Arrrgh because he loves it.   :cheers:
{ESC}JACKO

Another dirty rat :lol Enjoy guys !!
http://zamunda.net/pic/img4/bitbucket/3 ... 617419.gif

Always one more try... I'm not afraid to die!!!
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

Well for me is ok, but you have to know something
DO NOT SHOOT AMONIAC,  is a rule aroundish and you have to follow since well is a rule. 
please dont ask me who put that rule since well it was me.
dont ask why, but well i am sensitive when i get shoot

kidding hope i can play with you soon again
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
*Mama*
Administrator

:lol
Yes, don't shoot Amoniac...   knife him instead...  
dui_old_age

did someone say KNIFE HIM.....i can do that 
like my signature states best look behind you because thats where i ll be...lmfoao
good hunting to all, except when hunting me. then best look behind you because that's where i'll be.
Angelfury

I  recognise a couple of you guys all good players no saint old age even dirty rat.rat's a heck of a lot of fun on the servers.Oh and heck yeah you  can shoot amoni everyone doesits fun almost as moch fun as shooting my personal favorite Mr Fury
{ESC}dLUX
ESC Member

Yep. Fun peeps to play with!
RedRock

All different play styles.  WidowMaker and I discussed this some time back.  DirtyRat and I were playing and we had almost opposite score totals--Dirty had beaucoup kills and few thaws, and I had few kills and lots of thaws.  Dirty always has been murder with a bolt/one-shot-one-kill weapon on the DUI servers, but I like to sneak and snipe and help teammates with intel and health and thaws and have never been good with run & gun.  OldAge is super sneaky and loves to bash/knife.  NOSaint is super good with quick reflexes on Run & Gun.  Same for Pistazien.  A few others on DUI we're trying to get over to COD4 (we're mainly COD:UO with a little bit of COD4).
RedRock
( -{DUI}-RedRock )
{ESC}Lewda
ESC Member

We Always have a good time when DUI is on ! Thanks for joining us ...... Look forward to seeing you all! I have played at some point with about all of DUI...Great bunch!  Image Image
ImageImage