I'll drop my tags...

Talk about anything you want here.
Zoe
ESC Member

Hey guys,

it's not easy for me, but I am thinking about this for a long time now.
I'm a member for over 5 years already, paused because of a baby break, but since I'm playing again I noticed that a lot changed and I don't feel comfortable with it anymore.
I joined because I was sick of drama. Well, it turned out that no clan is drama free.

I will still play on your server and donate whenever I can, but I will not longer wear the tags.
I hope you are not mad at me because of my decision. It is nothing personal and I don't have any bad feelings for anyone in this clan. I just noticed that being a part of a clan seems not to be the right thing for me.

Take care ladies and gentleman and see you on the server.

Yours Zoe
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

Sorry to hear this Zoe.......I always respected your play and enjoyed your laugh.......feel free to come here anytime you're bored and want to shoot some of the "older" people.......young ones too I guess.  Take care.....
:grandpa:
Pappy
=|Vampie|NL|=

Sorry to hear Zoe but i do respect your decision...
I just dont know what drama you are referring to?
See you in the server!
Zoe
ESC Member

Thank you guys.

I don't really know how to explain it Vampie. I feel that everything changed. It was different 3 years ago. There have been more esc members playing on the server at eu time. So many people I'm missing. People that left the clan or are not playing anymore. There is also a change in the forums. I noticed a distinct change in the tenor. 3 years ago more admins have been involved whenever there was a problem. Now it's more a one-man-show. I feel like there are only 2-3 active admins that take care of everything. Maybe it's different on the servers, but not in the forums.
With drama I mean all things that happened lately on the forums... open to everyone. Discussions about and with people that have been really intense. So many bad feelings in 9 months I never noticed 3 years ago.
I can't blame anyone of you guys for that, it's no one's fault. I don't know what changed and how it changed, I just don't feel comfortable with it anymore.
I hope that explains it a bit better...
=|Vampie|NL|=

Yes it does :)     Ty for the explanation , now we ( as a clan and as admins) have something to think about and  to work on :)
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

i dont say bye i just say see you !
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}Moulton
ESC Member

Zoe you bum head!! At least i can still shoot you ;) well... when i'm on mwhaahha!!!
{ESC}JACKO

Zoe i play with you long time! No bye, just see you!
http://zamunda.net/pic/img4/bitbucket/3 ... 617419.gif

Always one more try... I'm not afraid to die!!!
killinstar
ESC Member

i've played with you a few times,You was always a great player.I respect your decision.Myself i dislike change,But i also have notice so much has changed and your right it is hard to explain but you explained it perfect.I am glad you will still be around to play here and there.I wish you nothing but luck and hope to see you around.
Zoe
ESC Member

Thank you :)

I'll see you on the server