Good bye all.

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Moulton
ESC Member

Can't believe you're going hudson!! had so many awesome memories with you, hope to speak to you soon mate, farewell my friend.. will miss you..
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

Shooter be nice dont be like that not need, and Rose well he leaves but not for us or clan or anything personal matters that he expose in ESC members only and bc of that we and i kept it that way, please kept your thoughts int he way you are posting to yourself since this is public and we dont need or want drama . shooter is explosive and as he is he say  a lot, i back him in one thing please dont asume why HUDSON leave the clan is wrong and you know and  about shooter explosion he is him and i am no one to tell hoim not to but he is nice and i love hm .

about you i love you but i hope you dont come to our house that it just to be yours and make us have trtoubles
we dont have drama for now well except people still shoting me and i am handicup.
we have new things in our servers hope you ike it

and about your opinion is welcome here but not to created drama so we arpicited not to do it

love 
Amony
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}creepy

Sorry to see you leave Hudson ...good luck & best wishes
Angelfury

Sorry you are leaving Hudson.i will miss seeing you in game  you treated me and all the others with respect.Im not good at goodbyes but I do surely hope all works out for you.

Thanks for  fun times
Angela

Best wishes Hudson hope all is well with you and your family. Remember Sil3nc3 will always have a package waiting for you
*Mama*
Administrator

{esc} Sil3nc3 wrote:Best wishes Hudson hope all is well with you and your family. Remember Sil3nc3 will always have a package waiting for you
Sil3nc3 won't admit they're just modified designer handbags i.e. "Coach" "Armani" "Michael Kors" "Louis Vuitton"...  I've seen every designer brand blow up in my face...  I had "Prada" stamped across my forehead for a week after he got me with one of those things and the logo smacked me in the face...  that bastud...
Resolute

Hudson,

It was a pleasure playing with you.  I wish you the best

Res
Admin

so i say im sorry it had to come to him leaving and its my fault,,haha you guys kill me,,i dont need to really say anything youve all shown your ignorance.
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

ignorat yes, still sexy and more then anything i am in peace 
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
*Mama*
Administrator

Amoniac... you sexy beast!