worst enemies

Talk about anything you want here.
Resolute

is it still possible to find your "worst enemies" in the stats?  kinda a misnomer but i guess it's better than "archest rivals."  that aside i can't find it is it still part of the stats?  also, whats with the "leagues" thing?  i'm all alone in a "league" but very few points separate me from the others.

also just a thought but i lost the ts server info the other day and while it scrolls across the server every once in a while, it used to be up on your homepage and i couldn't find it in case you want to add it again.
Resolute

never mind i found it! right in front of my face! sheesh
=|Vampie|NL|=

Lol its on a seperate page now :) when you are on the forum on your phone ( works awesome btw) just scroll all the way down.
As for the stats: cant help you with that. Never look at it
{ESC}UDClown

The opponents tab is basically the worst enemies tab, just named differently.
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

To see your opponents just click on your name to see your stats then click on the opponents tab towards the bottom. You can compare yourself to others. The leagues are automatic. The site automatically puts you in different leagues due to your skill level.
{ESC}Brimstone
ESC Member

LOL .. your my worst enemy on my stat board PROSTALUTE ...
Brim Out !!!!

"I’ve got nothing to fear, because the battles already been won" - Matisyahu
Angelfury

Im not sure who my worst enemies in game are but I bet Bryanfury is up there. lol  I loive shooting him but hate myself afterwrads but then i have a glass of wine and everything is better. hehe.I sure hope res isnt on my list I kinda like res and widow but Bryan grrrr. lol
Resolute

im probably not on your list.  we are pals.  bryan, well......