Just saying hi

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

hope you like it let me know what you think
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Admin

HEY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally you made it to the forums,,lololol
Canadian and female!!! WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep kicking butt girl!!!

I do what AMO!!!!!!!!! Mama yells more then me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and farts!!!hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
{ESC}Moulton
ESC Member

heyyyy Darkangel!:) its a pleasure playing with you and shoot yo arse! :club1: :yahoo: :lol: :P :D
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

maybe this post can help you DarkAngel to your signature
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11263
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
BENSTER

{ESC}Amoniac = neighborhood Gossip
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

Benster = jealous child who wants to be like me

HA!

and i dont make gossips
By Yomama
BENSTER

Hmmmmm..................

{ESC}Amoniac wrote:Sorry betty but we have drama let me see ocho wel no body likes ocho Blah Blah, Burns is meanie Blah Blah, papay like to knive amoniac, Blah Blah nyteraptor dont talk with words he use his shootgun, Blah Blah clown is sissy he runs wehn he saw amoniac coming to server, Blah Blah Lager never go to TS, Blah BlahRosie yell all ,Blah Blah Betty is funn when she is shooting all.

Buzz is nice, Blah Blahredragon shoot a lot and he cry, Blah Blah eagle1 is dronk dronkgat is sobber, Blah Blah sniperchic talk a lot on ts, Blah Blah mama alwas complaing about all, Blah Blah davethecat allways agree with mama Blah Blah ( i belive he feel the fear) Blah BlahBlah Blahnad gothic is snow when she is white, Blah Blahand the only guy that is ok and never cry , no complain , never make no one nothing is ME! Blah BlahBlah BlahBlah BlahBlah Blah

so yes we have drama but a very unique drama dark! angel and i am working on your signature if you dont like well i will cry like a lot for almost 3 years hahahahhahah Blah BlahBlah BlahBlah BlahBlah BlahBlah Blah ...and I don't gossip!
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

BENSTER that is not gossip that is pure facts hahahahahahha now i am laughing so hard that maybe i will have to go to bathroioom

hahahhahahahah
By Yomama
BENSTER

:) lol!!
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

And Benster sir if you read at the end it say i am not gossip so see i am not you instead are meanie to me and that is also a fact!
hahahahhahahahahahha
By Yomama