Reported Attack Site

Talk about anything you want here.
Legolas

When i go to the stats forum topic it redirects me and says reported attack site

Any Ideas Why? Thanks

{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Yeah...I got the same thing yesterday....I've been battling with viruses for a few weeks now...even found a trojan....
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

{ESC}Irish687
ESC Member

was it used?
Admin

weird,,maybe you have a virus Cynic!!??
Luigi

Damn being on mac sure does suck... O wait I don't get viruses. ^^
WOO ADD... wanna ride bicycles?
Admin

i got the same thing,,so i went one more step!

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for escredirect.com

What is the current listing status for escredirect.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 49 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 9 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-23, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-22.

Malicious software is hosted on 14 domain(s), including cureofall1.xorg.pl/, wxb0tr.xorg.pl/, burka12.xorg.pl/.

8 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including wxb0tr.xorg.pl/, cureofall1.xorg.pl/, burka12.xorg.pl/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS11798 (BLUEHOST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, escredirect.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Legolas

Haha i dont have any viruses i dont get those either and when i do I just get rid of them with my trusty virus tools

Thanks for looking that up blackrose maybe the owner can do some talking with MR. Google and see if they cant get that removed
Auzzy2008
ESC Member

Cynic you can get viruses on anything even macs not as many but still you can get them. i think linux is the only one that cant.... not sure though oh well sounds more like a virus that you have by the icon of get me out of here! XD
oh well. :lockt:
Legolas

Yea i know anyone can get viruses but that message does not mean i have a virus its a warning

from either google or my ABP addin in firefox.

If you read it "it says someone has reported "THIS SITE" as an attack site.....lol not my PC

or i guess maybe i could just be having a :th_blondmoment:
TunnelRat
ESC Member

wow you mean I'm not the only Mac user in this clan? yay!!!! :1010: