smile and the world smile back to you

Talk about anything you want here.
=Monika=

Hello! I'm a lady who really does NOT judge anyone because I "think" I've experienced everything negative in life! To make a long story short: I have 4 brothers and two sisters and I don't know my father because he raped my oldest brother when he was 11 years old, so my mother and my father were divorced by court.. growing up then my stepfather put a padlock on the fridge so that you couldn't eat when you wanted. I have also experienced that my brother had his daughter killed by her stepfather when she was almost 12 years old. Despite everything negative that has happened in my life, I still smile! so guys there are people who are starving, there is war in some countries and a lot of misery, but help those who are struggling and have a hard time, because you never know what they have experienced. Monika :beermugs
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
{ESC}Veector

Much love - you have been through things that no one should have to go through. Thank you for the reminder of being thankful in the moment !
{ESC}WidowMaker
Administrator

Monica, I'm sorry that you had so many negative experiences in life, I really hope you have peace and joy in your life today. Thank you for sharing your inspirational message that gives the true meaning of caring and love for our fellow man and women.