Nades after being frozen

Talk about anything you want here.
Sil3nc3

Nope Have no clue what Im talking about.
Resolute

Alrighty then
Sil3nc3

However I dont have a problem coming in to spectate and see if we cant come up with an answer. Shoot me a message on Steam or thru ESC Discord and i will be happy to help if i can. I will record also. When something like this comes up the best thing you can do to help the admins is to take 5 or 10 minutes and record a demo. It gives you time to mellow and gives the admins a better idea of whats going on
Resolute

fair enough.  this can be figured a lot easier than spectating or recording.  he is a clan member.  you don't need to spectate or record a clan member to get answers.  they are obligated to tell you how the hell it's happening and how its being done.  this person is a good guy.  just ask him and hopefully he'll tell you.  it really shouldn't take more than that.  if it does, then it's a clan issue.
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

i tried it. you just pull a nade as soon as you get frozen. i dont think it should be allowed.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
Resolute

Hmm. Can you aim it and cook it etc?

Honestly if that's the case and it's done without some artificial aid like binds or some other method I am not entirely sure I feel it's wrong anymore.

There is no doubt it's super annoying but iif its literally done with zero changes it doesnt meet my definition an exploit. I mean this means everyone can do it.

It's clearly unsporting and not in the spirit of the game , things I personally take into account. But not everyone abides by this nor are they required to.
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

its basically martyrdom. which no one likes.
the thing about cod mods is the configs provide a very granular control over game play.
i think this is the setting in the perks.cfg:
//******************************************************************************
// SLOT 3 PERKS AUXILIARY VARIABLES
//******************************************************************************
// Check if the player has at least one frag grenade left to activate Martyrdom
// 0 = Disabled (default), 1 = Enabled
set specialty_grenadepulldeath_check_frags "1"

its as simple as changing the the 1 to a 0 to turn it off. maybe @{ESC}Lager
would turn it off if we asked.

and maybe here too:
// SLOT 3 PERKS
// 0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled (default)
// set perk_allow_specialty_longersprint "1"
// set perk_allow_specialty_bulletaccuracy "1"
// set perk_allow_specialty_pistoldeath "1"
// set perk_allow_specialty_grenadepulldeath "1"
// set perk_allow_specialty_bulletpenetration "1"
// set perk_allow_specialty_holdbreath "1"
// set perk_allow_specialty_quieter "1"
// set perk_allow_specialty_parabolic "1"

and maybe change:
set scr_rcbomb_speed_modifier "1.0"     //valid range 0.0 - 1.0 for 0 - 100%
to something like 75% or 80% to make it less of a guaranteed kill
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
BENSTER

If I hold a nade when when  die, it drops to the ground....even if I had  actually  released it just before I died, it just explodes near my feet.  Throwing a nade  after being entirely covered in ICE for 3 seconds is ridiculous.
{ESC}Beam&Coke
ESC Member

I have the same experience as Benster - I do enjoy it though when someone comes over to pick through my stuff and the nade goes off :)!
Resolute

I guess we're back at square one. We need to know how it's happening first. I don't die too often with nades but if I do I can never throw it 50 yards and 5 seconds later.

You guys just need to ask him