Hey guys! :D

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}AriaAquoss

Hi guys!
I met most of the people on the servers of COD4 during many freezetag games!
I'll say it here so everyone can read it once and for all:
I have many chronic illnesses.
Don't pity me or anything I don't need it , but I say it so you can all know that if I leave without saying goodbye or anything I might got sick all of the sudden because I can't control it! :)
I'm still young and doctors trying to figure out what I got and all. I might come and go because some days are worse than others.
But I'll always come by and play with you guyz because honestly I missed playing with people so kind :D
So honestly thanks for accepting me in your family!

Greetings to all ,
AriaAquoss :3
*Mama*
Administrator

We understand.  You need to take care of you FIRST.  We'll be here when you need "trigger time." 
{ESC}UDClown

Aria, don't let anyone ever tell you they owe you baked goods, especially Mama. She owes me hundreds of sandwiches that she never followed through with. Cyco will always tell people about her brownies, I haven't heard of anyone getting any. And then theres Betty, she makes cookies, I've heard of their deliciousness, still haven't gotten any though.
Sil3nc3

Aria real life will always supersede this wonderful virtual family we have here. There are some really awesome people to talk to here as well if you need a ear to vent to. I leave games all the time without a GG or a GN it happens. So dont worry about it hopefully the wonderful Health system up there gets you figured. 

LMAO Clown I got some of Betty's cookies!!!