Guys and Gals 1.0

Talk about anything you want here.
Resolute

All

I trust and hope everyone had as much fun as I did last night. A big thank you to Mama, Widow, Rock and whomever else assisted in setting it up and executing.

The guys may have won but the gals played better and a whole lot smarter. I know, shocking right. After an awful start, the gals rose to the occasion. Their wins were particularly more decisive and calculated. There's not a dude on the server who can alter my gameplay like the ladies did last night.

Congrats to the guys for a hard fought win. Kudos to the gals for some truly competitive matches that kept the final result in jeopardy til the end.

Ps. I am having trouble shaking the image of NK splayed across a fire hydrant during warmups looking like he was playing his own personal game of guys and gals versus NK. That cannot be unseen.

Res
Daisy

Thank you to all that set up last nights tourney! I had a blast and hope we can do it again sooner than later. I especially enjoyed it when my 11 year old (who doesn't have many hours into the game) was able to take out Res and Clown! Woot! The ladies had a great time playing together and fighting even though the guys took home the bragging rights. Until the next time....:yahoo:
*Mama*
Administrator

Thanks Res.  Last night was as much of a learning experience for setting up a tourney since I've never done it before.  Thanks to Lager for coming in to set up the server and Thank you Widowmaker for livestreaming!!   I'd like to thank the XI people for coming over to join us and everyone else who made last night amazing (Except KidSlayer.. he's a turd :P).   Another thanks to 2 special "ladies" who helped us out last night.. Jacko and Smallthor!!   Our hearts were racing and I have to admit: I haven't had that much fun playing COD4 for a long time!!  Racing heart and clenched butt cheeks- does this count as cardio?   Well played to the guys who kept us on our toes!! 
Smallthor
ESC Member

Yes Thans All for the fun :)
*Mama*
Administrator

Oh, and I posted a prize for the winners of last nights tournament here
{ESC}Veector

Thanks all, but especially Mama - she really is the one who made last night happen! Thanks for all of your hard work and sorry for any gray hairs this may have caused :)
{ESC}NkFw

Let's give it up for the relentless server that although it required restarts it would not give up on us!