NEW Battalion 1944 Servers - with Overkill Classes

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

Group, we now have two Battalion 1944 servers for you to enjoy. Looks like this game will be a keeper so far! So get you arse on here! Keep in mind this game is still in development but so far so good. Get in here Hawkeye! :)

Smallthor
ESC Member

Omg thank i ll try sure
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

The gametrackers aren't currently showing you the server info. The server was full multiple time tonight. You need to currently go in game to see who is on. 
Sil3nc3

Shox was kicking my ass 1v1 in the NY server and it got pretty busy. Smallthor my Steam name is sil3nc3742 it you want to send me a friend request would be great to get a couple games in with you
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

I did more updates to the Atlanta Server for testing. They are as follows........
  • No Dolphin Diving
  • Changed from 10 to 24 slots. 12 Per team.
  • Updated name to: ~~~~~~~~~~~~[ESC]EliteSniperCorps.com-ATL-NoDDive~~~~~~~~~~~~
IP: 24.178.115.172:14315
*Mama*
Administrator

Can we find out if we can have directions on the minimap?   This game was awesome for a pre-alpha...  I can't wait to see what this game becomes... 
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

Both servers now have an overkill class for both teams. So now you can carry two main weapons if you select the overkill class. :)
Resolute

Good job Mastermind getting this all setup. I will say I did buy the game yesterday. I am going to reserve final judgment and keep an open mind. Particularly since I didn't try ESC servers yet.
Sil3nc3

As always we prefer you play ESC servers lol but I will suggest 509th Tactical if ours are empty, they run a clean crouch only to move server. Open mind is the key, the more I play the game with the group the more enjoyable it is. The developers are active on Reddit and seem to be addressing concerns on the fly as it happens. I made Hawkeye get quiet in TS and go tactical in game so I got my money back in laughter. Its just raw battle scenarios no perks or kill streaks to bail you out. Nerf the hoppers and you have a winner
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

:iagree: