Hi from Pulsifi3d

Talk about anything you want here.
{esc}Pulsifi3d

First and foremost I love this website! I also enjoy the freeze tag server, I had a look around the site noticed other games that I do own, but seems you guys are no longer active in them. Such as MW3 and Black Ops 2. I am new the server and this website, but not new to cod4 in my prime years ago I was highly competitive. But I quit playing took a long break and well all that skill went bye bye lol my reactions are slower I used to bunny hop every corner but now I rarely do (but due to server rules I refrain from doing so). I am sure it would come back if I played more, but honestly I enjoy the current play style in your server as its different from the normal.I am however flexible I can any class, but usually I main sniper.

I used to play for several clans back in the day Procalibre was one pro clan I played MW2 for and PMS|H2O I played mw2/3/black ops 2. I played Delta Force black Hawk down as my first fps. other clans well I don't really remember as I was in many many clans. Gz0, 1MD, rKs, >>MX<<, Anarchist(ran my own Pro Esports team in Black Ops 1)

I also appreciate the fact that you all are respectful in-game. I like to joke around when I game, but if I do say anything that you feel is wrong im humble enough to apologize as my intention is create laughter not upset anyone.

I sometimes design forum signatures been out of designing them, often jump in and out of designing. My style is usually abstract/grunge, although im not the animation type as I saw on the forums section for sigs. They are completely different for me, I guess its the distortion of the .gif attributes in the sigs that draws me away from them. However in a matter of art I would have to say they are very nice. I used to design forum images like buttons, banners, & skins like the one on this site, but I can't do the slicing/coding of the image. Also can install sites and plugins like the player stats button I noticed is inactive. I could rename it to say "Join Clan" and relink it to the application section of either the forums or the plugin if you have one setup. (as an example)

Other than that I enjoy gardening and growing flowers and vegetables. lol sorry I kinda wrote a huge story, aw well im sure you will enjoy it. I may join the clan, but first I want to get my feet wet first and observe some more before I get to that point. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)
{ESC}Veector

Welcome to our little fam o' peeps!
{esc}Pulsifi3d

Thank you for the warm welcome {ESC}Veector! Also nice signature!
Daisy

Welcome to the server and forums! Hope to see you around :yahoo:
{esc}Pulsifi3d

Thank you Daisy, well ill be joining the server now, once I re-add the server to my favorites. Lol I got on today and all my freeze tag servers were gone. 
{ESC}Veector

Thanks - Mama made it!!
*Mama*
Administrator

Hi Pulsifi3d... welcome to the forums.    I didn't get to play much with you the other night.  Hope to see you around.  
Smallthor
ESC Member

Hi Pulsifi3d ;)
Sil3nc3

haven't had the pleasure of catching a game with you yet but welcome to the forums and the server
{ESC}Hawkeye
Administrator

welcome to the forums