"Hello, my friend. Stay awhile and listen."

Talk about anything you want here.

I cannot believe the amount of time that has passed since the UT days.  ESC vs PSI were some of the best gaming days I had ever had.  I saw Hawkeye about 6 months ago and he told me I should give a "shout out" to everyone.  For those of you that remember me, I miss you and the fun we had.. to those that don't know/remember me, hello!  I hope everyone is still gaming and having a great time!

Much love,

AKA 2112{PSI}  .. or did we used to do it with []?  I don't recall, I had probably drank too much...

Shouts:

YoMomma -- Your ping pissed me off :)  You were always fun to play against and actually fun to talk to.
Hawkeye -- Muscle man, you were easy points ;)
FrogDog -- You were n00b, but damn son, you became a badass fast.
Mda_ -- Class act... and a great player, nothing but respect.
BadBot and LilBadBot -- or BigBadBot?  Hell I don't recall.. both great players.. didn't mind getting frozen by them. 
FrankTheBunny -- Good matches, good convo, lots of fun.
Psy -- What can I say, the guy was a rocking coder but he had a kid on the way.. Didn't get to interact enough with him but never gave me static.
Wildchild -- Always wanted you on my team because we had fun.
BluePaladin -- I still hate you because you always had my number.  If I see you though, I will punch you in the face, and you will have to "psychoanalyze it" :)
Gotsnsodooks or whoever you spelled your dingleberry name -- Great team player and much fun to play with and against...

Sorry if I missed anyone.. this is all from old memory.  Take care.  
*Mama*
Administrator

For the record, it was [PSI]2112 ...   Man it was good hanging out with ya tonight..  good times!  You forgot that bastud, Ossa!  I hope to see more of you playing with us... like good ol' times!   Look me up on Steam  ...  yomama78
{ESC}creepy

Nice to hear from you again 2112 it's been along time since the old [PSI] days . I hope to catch you on some night to shoot your butt again LOL!!!!!!!!!!.
{ESC}Ossa
ESC Member

Yah, dude...  bite me.....  b-boobs b-boobs b-boobs b-boobs b-boobs b-boobs b-boobs b-boobs b-boobs 
{ESC}Pimp

Ignore ossa he just mad he shares that spot with hawkeye now (easy points) so he is butt hurt.
{ESC}dLUX
ESC Member

I've never met you, but with a name like 2112 you've got to be the coolest dude here.
{ESC}Hawkeye
Administrator

Great to see your post 2112, its been a long time bud..come and hang out anytime with us. its nice seeing old clan member coming back around