For {FU2}creepy

Want a sig pic or show off your gallery. Do it here
*Mama*
Administrator

{ESC}creepy

looks great mamma thank you now how do i get it to show up when i post on the forum
*Mama*
Administrator

You right click on it and "view image" and then right click and save the image. Go to Photobucketet.com and start up an account. This will allow you to embed images into forums etc... you can upload it there and then when you go to edit your signature in the forums you can post the link to the image for your signature. If you don't want to create a Photobucket account you can just use the link from my account http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/ ... zrk3br.gif. Just copy this link and paste it into where you'd edit your sig.
{ESC}creepy

ok thankyou ive tryed everything you said but i can't make it work i'm not computer tech savy
*Mama*
Administrator

I think Im using the IMG link.. my bad. This would be easier if I wasnt on my phone. Try clicking on the original picture that I posted at the begining of this thread. It will take you to my Photobucket where your sig is stored. Find the link for the IMG code and cooy that. Every time I try to paste it here it messes up. So paste the IMG code where you edit your sig.. this allows you to pull the image from another site to be used.
{ESC}creepy

i'll fight with this later
*Mama*
Administrator

Well, you have the right code posted... the only thing I can think of is where you went to "Edit Signature" make sure towards the bottom your other settings look like this..

Under where you entered the code you should see "options" and make sure your check boxes look like this:

So that to the right of that under your Smilies it looks like this:

If your BBCode is not enabled (it should be automatically), you can change that under the User control panel\ Board Preferences\ Edit Posting defaults. Mine looks like this:

If you click under that where it says "Edit display options, you can edit a bunch of other things like displaying signatures and avatars etc. Again, this is what mine looks like:

Your sig should now show up.
{ESC}creepy

thankyou for all the help mamma i had a few things that need checked for ut to work
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

is working now creepy now stop shoting me
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012