Sig for Thor

Want a sig pic or show off your gallery. Do it here
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

me having a signaturwe with movement woot woot
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Thor
ESC Member

{ESC}YoMama wrote:Making sigs for Pappy, Thor, and AMONIAC... kills me to see a grown man cry.. Amost done... 2 out of 3 done. I'll make a post when they're done..
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
YoMama make a beatifull signature!!
Sorry Brimstone. But she win!
:fyeah:
{ESC}Brimstone
ESC Member

YOU SUK and MAMMA IS A HOOKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey no problem from me .. mine are all pretty basic ... just don't have allot of time for much more .. besides mamma is great at it ... awesome sig
Brim Out !!!!

"I’ve got nothing to fear, because the battles already been won" - Matisyahu
*Mama*
Administrator

You're welcome Thor. It's not really a competition. We all here to help each other out. I don't always have the time or patience to make animated sigs, and there's a lot of people who make them here. Brimstone makes some great sigs!! Brimstone can also make them quicker than I since each one of these animated sigs can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours to make each (This doesn't include fixing the file size to be within standards for uploading onto photo-sharing sites). For the 3 sigs I made I was up to 4:30 AM (mostly because I lost track of time trying to fix them and upload them). I'm glad you enjoy it :) :hugs:
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

i use brimstone signature for like 5 or 7 months and now i have my first anuimated from mama so is awesome and i make soem basic too so thanks brismtone sir and tahnaks mama and nothing else to say you both are hookers
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012