Hey Its Brim

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Brimstone
ESC Member

Hello to anyone that is still here. It's been awhile. 5 months ago I lost my wife of 38 years. Been one hell of a time overcoming that. I really enjoyed the times when I would come here and play with you all. You guys were like family to me. I would sure like to come back and play some maybe to take my mind off the recent events. Im loading cod4 on my pc tonight and doing all the updates and everything involved so will keep an eye out to see who jumps on the servers. If I don't see anyone or if anyone reads this post let me know where to find some of you to catch up again. Would love to hear from some of you.
Brim Out !!!!

"I’ve got nothing to fear, because the battles already been won" - Matisyahu
{ESC}Veector

Hi Brim! I am so sorry for your loss - big hugs. Looking forward to seeing you - don't forget to hop on teamspeak!
{ESC}Mazuga

Hello Brim. I'm so sorry for your loss friend. We all face these losses in our lives so you are not alone. I haven't been playing on our ESC servers much in the paste few years due to my work schedule, family emergencies, etc but when I do play COD4 I always get on our freeze tag server or the XI freeze tag server or the F4H freezetag server. These are the only freeze tag servers that actually populate these days so bookmark them all. Our ESC server populates at night mostly. It rarely ever populates during the daytime for me (US central time).

I'm not sure if you play other PC games but if you're interested in games like Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Sniper Elite 5 or even GTA Online, then search for me on Steam and RockStar Social Club send me a friend invite and mention that you're ESC member Brimstone. My Steam and Rockstar username is MoneymakerUSA. Any ESC member can friend me on Steam and we'll get together sometime. I know staying busy and playing some PC games absolutely helps keep your mind off the things you don't enjoy thinking about. This is so true! take care.
I AM {ESC}Mazuga