For old timers sake

Talk about anything you want here.
Bas
ESC Member

Hello lads and lasses,

It sure has been a while since I’ve come around here. I hope you all have been well. Me personally, I’ve been doin well for myself. Educated, employed and healthy (and a little matured compared to the 18 year old brat that you used to play with :grandpa: ) hope your situations are likewise or better.

Anyways, These crazy lockdown times have brought me back to gaming and I found myself wondering what you old farts were up to these days, thought I would see if I might be able to entice some people to come play squad some day, it seems like a game right up the alley of the freezetag funfriends I used to play with (or see what it is that you guys are playing around here).
Resolute

Bas! Good to see you around again. Sorry I hadn't checked the messages in a while. Please come join us again on the FT server. I bet your skills are still there!
Resolute

On another note Bas, I am not a fan of Squad unfortunately, but i do play Hell Let Loose with Undeadclown
Bas
ESC Member

Hey Resi,

Been a long time. Nice to see you’re still around, and the servers as well for that matter. I am quite sure my skill is not around anymore, being almost twice as old as when I started playing on the servers 😅.

But that shouldn’t spoil it. Sounds like fun, I’ll see of I can drum up a copy one of these days. Though playing at US times sure got a lot harder since I finished studying. I’ll check out your recommendation sometimes as well.

I’ll see you around sometimes soon hopefully.
Bas
ESC Member

And give my regards to UDC :grandpa:
*Mama*
Administrator

Why is nobody asking the serious questions... like is Bas still an ass? :fight1:
Bas
ESC Member

*Mama* wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:34 am Why is nobody asking the serious questions... like is Bas still an ass? :fight1:
I'd say a little less, but I can't very well be the judge of that 8)