H-Hello, friends

Talk about anything you want here.
MikZzona
ESC Member

What's up fellas??

Just thought I would drop by and say hi! It has been, er, quite a long time since I stopped being active, 7 years according to the forums. I posted here a couple of times over the years to say hello, and this felt like a right time to do this again :)
With one difference: I have been playing CoD4 again a bit for the last couple of weeks! I have had the pleasure of running into friendly faces already, and hope to meet more of you ingame! Unfortunately I cannot play on American times anymore, my young and carefree years being long gone, I can't afford to play at 2 in the morning anymor... But we'll see, maybe once in a while, the possibility will arise!

I went through some old messages, threads for 3v3 tournaments, etc.. I miss it here, and I miss you guys! :hugs:

See you around
Mik

PS: Do I still have my tags? :shutit
*Mama*
Administrator

Zarkal!!!! I haven't forgotten that name! How are you?? We miss you!!! Come play with us!!
MikZzona
ESC Member

Mama! Ain't much people that would remember this old username of mine I guess! I'm alright, hope you're fine too!

Which games are you now playing? I'm on CoD4, also have Battlefield 4 installed, and I think that mostly covers it for now.
{ESC}MaStErMiNd
Administrator

Hey MikZzona! Hope all is well!
MikZzona
ESC Member

Hi Mastermind, been a while!

I'll "officially" drop my ESC tags now, even though I have been inactive for 7 years so it's more of a formality hehe. I haven't had the possibility yet to go on the CoD4 ESC server, it doesn't fit my playing times anymore, and I don't really play any other game atm. But I'll keep popping by here and see what's going on! ;)