~Necromancer~ has risen!!!!!!

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}~Necromancer~

Ok I did an intro about 12 years ago way back on page 10 when {ESC} first started. I joined and became a member then I had computer issues (motherboard fried) and after I got my computer back I started playing other games. So I am back because Hawkeye made me do it!!!!!! I can't wait for us to get some freeze tag going on in the reunion games we will be playing soon. I have joined TS and can't wait to reunite with all those hooker bastages that used to trans-frag me just so they could listen to me yell really loudly. 

Anyway, according to BBB I'm an old bag that is married to Viol8r and have 3 great kids.....Kid_Evil who is no longer a kid because he's 22, my daughter that some met in person who is now 17 and then my youngest who none really met because he was still cooking when I met some of you yahoos but he's 11. I am loud and proud; just ask Mama!!!! I like to make up my own colorful sayings which you may or may not hear on TS if you join and I'm on. Now you know a bit more about me. Hope to meet you soon.
{ESC}Hawkeye
Administrator

OMG your are always welcome to join us any time, I am so happy to see you back on TS.. We have missed you and mama together on TS, them was the days.. my hopes are to at least get back a few of our old friends coming on TS and even though they might play other games, its Ok... But friendships endure the test of times...……….welcome back