Nades after being frozen

Talk about anything you want here.
Resolute

I guess we're back at square one. We need to know how it's happening first. I don't die too often with nades but if I do I can never throw it 50 yards and 5 seconds later.

You guys just need to ask him
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

you have to pull out your nade as soon as you get frozen. i tried it, it works.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
{ESC}NkFw

{ESC}Beam&Coke
ESC Member

Nice one NK!
{ESC}UR X

It's a timing kind of thing. You have to grab it right away as Zeno said. I'm tired of hearing about it. I talked it over with Lager and he said that it is part of the mod and it's legal. It also depends on how fast your computer is and how fast you are. Not everyone may be able to do it. not my problem. Stay blown up my friends!
{ESC}NkFw

I'm so gonna try it out, I wanna do that too. I think it brings a new cool thing to the game
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

{ESC}UR X wrote: talked it over with Lager and he said that it is part of the mod and it's legal.
i realize its part of the mod. its an enhanced martyrdom. but there are a thousand things that are part of mod but we dont use them all or we set them to our liking. saying its part of the mod is not a valid argument.
martyrdom and last stand were the first things that people outlawed from their servers because its super annoying. an enhanced version even more so.
in my opinion if a majority dont like a feature it should be turned off. 
all i'm asking for is a vote but it seems to be falling on deaf ears.
{ESC}UR X

It isn't a big deal really! It's an old game and depends on if you are a sore loser or not in my opinion! Play the game and stay happy! Don't take it so seriously!
Last edited by {ESC}UR X on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

{ESC}UR X wrote:It isn't a big deal really! It's an old game and depends on if you are a soar loser or not in my opinion! Play the game and stay happy! Don't take it so seriously!
you hit the nail on the head, I am a sore loser. but only if i die due to rc cars, tubes, and now, enhanced martyrs.
been playing BO4, everything is 100% perfect in that game. ;) except the hit boxes, server tick rate, spawns, quick scoping.......... 
{ESC}Hawkeye
Administrator

You know guys we have all played together for so long...its one thing to complain about hackers that occasionally come in on a game that is so old... but I'm just floored but the this conversation over something tha is apart of mode...everyone does it, finding advantages or things that the can use that is part of the mod....
We use to have such a strong clan, people on all day and never complained, only about hackers or excuse me someone jumping lol....we are good friend here and memebers for a long time, let's not worry about how someone else plays as long as they are not hacking ....
I saw this kind of conversation start before at our old clan at PSI and it made people not play or be friends any longer....is that worth it, ESC is so much better then that my old friends.....we are a family of gamers that have become really close friends, I have meet so many over the years.