Hello from WoLsY

Talk about anything you want here.
WoLsY

Hey there! 
Been around the server for a while now I guess. So I figured I'dd join the forums!
Been having some good nights on your server, really enjoy the freeze tag! I never was a big fan of CoD 4, but freeze tag I do enjoy. And you got a good bunch of people here!
I apologise for my low mic in the game, I try, but for some reason in the game it just doesn't work very well (and yes I tried alot of stuff to fix it :() . Maybe I'll join your teamspeak some time,if you let me offcourse. My mic should work on there.
Oh and I'm from the Netherlands! So starting next week (holidays are over) I will probably not be on as much as I have been lately since it's a little late for me. but I will try to shoot you all during the weekends! Cya on the server and thanks for having me there (and here)!
Any questions? Feel free to ask :)
Sexy, Sweet, Beautifull eyes.... but enough about me, how are you?
Smallthor
ESC Member

Hi WoLsY ;)
Daisy

Hi Wolsy! :yahoo:
{ESC}NkFw

Hola!
RedRock

Wolsy is a long-time member at DUI.  He's a good player and has fast reflexes, for someone playing with such a high ping.  On Vent and TS, he has a soft low voice and a snicker/laugh that is very characteristic, always reminded us of Mutley (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMQnk4rQzyE).  Nice guy.