Next Map Rotation

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}WidowMaker
Administrator

I'm soliciting map selection from all to be in the next rotation.  Please add to this post any map or maps you would like to see in the next rotation.  Suggestions from everyone are welcome.  Please include the name of the maps, or at least a detailed description that allows me to pin point it.  

Thanks

Widow
*Mama*
Administrator

ImageGonefishinImage

{ESC}NkFw

The one with the spawns, and the teams, and the freezing, and the grass spots, and the dirt. What is it called?
{ESC}Amity101

The Candyland map please, I need to listen to all the songs, except happy birthday, that one gets annoying lol. Also, I wanted to play the one with the large hills surrounding the one shack at the bottom, where the top of the waterfall is the highest point. It was on the last map rotation and I never got to play it with a lot of people. Or the one that has the river running through the center. It's really grassy, there are two bridges, a barn on one side and a smoking heli on the other. Wow I really should pay attention to map names sorry!
{ESC}Pimp

mp_lost , mp_desertdocks2. mp_backlot_2
{ESC}UDClown

Here's a map I'd like to see again however I don't have access to my maps at this time so I can't get the name... Medium/Large size, most would say it's a sniper oriented map. It has a creek with two people bridges on the "left and right" sides of the map, on one spawn side it has a farmhouse in the back-middle, a barn in one corner surrounded by a fence and a water tower in the other corner. The other spawn has a hill in one corner with trees and rocks as cover, a hay field in the middle with a tower, and a ruined building at the 50. The other corner has trees and a downed Chinook with smoke coming out of it. Whole map is outlined in hedge growth with trees, rocks, and grass... even has some tree stands here and there too. I remember a few people complaining about it, mainly just Shooter though... he was whining a lot

Also a map I would also not like to see on the rotation due to it being literally on every single one with the exception of one rotation every 6 months- Gonefishin
Sil3nc3

@NF that d-bag-ville
@Aria I think you are referring to Creek its a stock map, Im drawing a blank on the other I should remember by then end of the day
http://www.sandboxsoldiers.us/map_pages/mp_creek.html
@Clown the downed chinook may be mp_bluefarm
http://manowarcod.clan.su/load/modern_w ... karty/25-2
First link provided in a google search was t our redirect so it may just be Blue Farm
http://escredirect.com/COD4/usermaps/mp_blue_farm/
Im sure you have access to the redirect just hop in and browse the maps see what rings any bells. If not Im almost positive its a "Blue" map
I would like to see stock map Sundays
Last edited by Sil3nc3 on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sil3nc3

Great source for maps and if you click the map on the left side of the page it will show you a screen shot and if you notice towards the top on the left they sponsor our servers so to speak
http://www.sandboxsoldiers.us/
{ESC}zeno
ESC Member

please, no gone fishing. and no blue..... maps, they all look cheesy.
some stock maps, as i think almost all the cod4 stocks are very well made.
there used to be a list of maps that didn't cut it, laggy, bad spawns, glitches, etc. Arkona was on that list but somehow it made it back into a rotation.
i wouldn't even mind an all stock rotation. shutup mama, i hear you groaning.
WARNING: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING AND BLINKING MANUALLY
Resolute

4t4scrap
backwoods_v2 (is this the one clown?)
dassance 
doohouse