NKFW, I'm awesome sauce so what?

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}NkFw

Real Name #####
Age ##
Location Los Angeles
In Game Name NkFw (and a bunch of other ones, ask Mama)
Former Clans (CC)
Steam ID #######
Game I play most COD4
1st Person shooter other than COD4? None
I heard about you guys when I landed on the server looking for freeze tag
I would like to join because I wanna make Mama cry
I expect from this clan to give me all their Rupees

----If you are wondering why I have this here and not on the actual application page, ask mama.
Last edited by {ESC}NkFw on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Mama*
Administrator

Hi Image

Thank you for applying to the Elite Sniper Corps. We are currently considering your application request.
If you are currently with a clan, you MUST drop your clan tags before attempting to join ESC.

Change your forum name

Please edit your profile and change your forum username to include {esc} at the start. So if your name was Medusa, you should be changing it to {esc}Medusa.

Add your baby tags to your forum name by following these steps:
Click 'User Control Panel' > 'Profile' > 'Edit Account Settings' then edit 'User Name' and click 'Submit'

It is requested that you wear these tags whilst in the game until you hear the outcome of your vote.

All applicants must wait 3 weeks before their membership vote begins.  This gives us time to get to know you, and more importantly, 
it gives you time to decide if we are right for you :)

Your Application will be declined if:
If you are under the age of 16, we will consider applications from established junior snipers that we have already played against and got knowIf you have NOT joined us on TeamSpeakIf you are banned by PB or otherIf you receive more than the specified number of no votesIf you do not receive the required number of yes votes

It is recommended that you make yourself known to the clan members in two ways. First, by posting on the forum, and second, by joining TeamSpeak. This way you can get to 
know the clan members and they can get to know more about you.

Team Speak information can be found 
here

Other Information
:
As a potential future member of {ESC}, you are a representative of our clan with other clans, and your words and actions can be assumed as our clan's words and actions. 
Thus, try and avoid drama with other clans' members or guests as much as possible, and if you feel something is wrong, feel free to talk to our admins, so that the problem can be solved all cordially.

Bad language and aggressive behavior towards other players on our servers are prohibited, notably from ESC members and applicants. We want to maintain an all-time good atmosphere,
mostly when guests are playing, so... You know what not to do. Of course, there is still some place to joke around, but there's always a way to go soft.

- The Human Resources Team

Rules for ESC members with Baby Tags:
Please always wear your tags, word of mouth is our best advertisement.When playing  online or visiting clan websites/forums, please act in a decent and mature manner.Please don't engage in complaining about any other clans server, members, or forums. If you get treated poorly,  just leave, and please tell the Admin(s); we will do what we can.
Be sure to record the time, date, server, website, and people involved.Please note that by using your global ID, your activities can be traced, no matter what name you use, whenever you log on. Therefore, admins of other clans can and will
find out who you are if you are are misbehaving. They can and do contact us with information about our players if they have an issue with someone.We are all here to have fun, so don’t bash, or harass anyone that you don't know well.When you are playing online, you are, whether you like it or not, a representative of {ESC}, Please fight with honor.If you (or anyone) on OUR server is treated wrongly, please be sure to record time, date, map, and the person involved to the Admin(s). DO NOT get into a verbal argument!
Tell them what they are doing wrong and leave it at that.Do not give out any insider clan info, like TS info or access, and please don’t tell anyone what {ESC} members say or type to each other inside our members only area.
*Mama*
Administrator

Ugh... we've really turned into the trashy strip club around here... we used to be high class..  
{ESC}Veector

NK!!
{ESC}NkFw

=) When Pimp re-joined I figure you let every chump in! so I applied!