Realtek onboard HDaudio loop freeze in cod4

Talk about anything you want here.
{esc}Pulsifi3d

Only way to get it to work is disable it, but if I do that I can't talk in TS3. Last night it was doing it every 1 and half maps. Or sometimes in the middle of the map. Sorry about the frequent disconnects, but it was forcing me to hard reset. I had this issue with bf3 and disabled it in device manager and I could play it all night. Any ideas?
Sil3nc3

right click on your sound icon
select recording devices
right click your microphone as select as default communication device.
I had game sound coming out of my headset and TS coming out of my monitor speakers. Turns out I was using my headset as default device but my monitor was set to default communication device. This isn't CSGO disconnect all you want lol. Other option may be to right click playback devices show disabled devices and enable stereo mix
Sil3nc3

your knife didn't seem to mind though lol
{esc}Pulsifi3d

LOL! I <3 muh knife I keep it extra sharp for my prey.

It's already set on default.
Well update: I seemed to have stereo mix on realtek disabled in audio settings panel. So I guess tonight on gun game we can see if it still does it. I have yet to experience it on the freeze tag server.
{esc}Pulsifi3d

Well fixed that issue, I played 5hrs of cod4 no lock ups. 
Sil3nc3

What did you do to fix?
{esc}Pulsifi3d

my stereo mix was disabled. But when I joined our freeze tag that night and gun game my game would freeze only at that time idk what it was maybe team speak 3. Because during those 5hrs I wasn't on team speak at all. But when I get on TS3 the lockups started. Worse case scenario is the only way I can play is without TS3 and I know that would void my application here. 
Sil3nc3

worse case scenario you would have to keep your baby tags for extended period. While we try to figure the TS issue out, try our discord out and see if that works for you from what I hear its better than TS anyway. Mastermind is considering the new TS. I know it sucks for now but be patient  we arent Putin or Lee we wont put you in the firing range just yet
{esc}Pulsifi3d

Awesome! I used to use discord when I played Diablo 3 with a clan in the past lol clan was a giant adult drama queens. I did see Mastermind added a vanilla server which is really nice!
Davethecat1
ESC Member

Realtek onboard sound cards have always given my issues, hence I avoid using them! Try getting a USB headset, or a cheap sound card..