Playing the Objective

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Veector

Is everyone going to just ignore that Res broke into a vanilla ice dance??
{ESC}dLUX
ESC Member

I'm hoping to find out how to see guys in the grass across the map when I can't see them dead in front of me . . . 

:-(
{ESC}dLUX
ESC Member

Thanks!
Sil3nc3

You have to ask Bryan about that. No shooting thru smoke,tress and vegetation from me
{ESC}dLUX
ESC Member

Yeah, not an accusation I hope. I just got a 32" monitor and was hoping it might clear up some questions I had. Not so much.
Sil3nc3

Nope not an hacusation. Bryan is legit but it's no secret he shoots thru smoke and vegetation. I had a driver issue that allowed me to see silhouettes in smoke. NVIDIA patched it the next day but older cards don't have much support and sh!t happens. Refresh rate is more crucial than size on my opinion. I Use a single 24 inch with a refresh rate of 144 Hz. You may see objects bigger but I see them twice as fast. Provided your monitor has a refresh rate of 60 hz. I've seen a few 260 hz monitors out there as well. Take G-Sync options into play as also. They don't make it easy to understand the component side of things. Some monitors claim to be gaming monitors because they have a button that changes the gamma but refreshes at 60 hz.
https://www.avadirect.com/blog/frame-ra ... fresh-rate
*Mama*
Administrator

dlux wrote:Yeah, not an accusation I hope. I just got a 32" monitor and was hoping it might clear up some questions I had. Not so much.
Why do men always have to brag about size!? ugh...
{ESC}dLUX
ESC Member

{ESC} Sil3nc3 wrote:Nope not an hacusation. Bryan is legit but it's no secret he shoots thru smoke and vegetation. I had a driver issue that allowed me to see silhouettes in smoke. NVIDIA patched it the next day but older cards don't have much support and sh!t happens. Refresh rate is more crucial than size on my opinion. I Use a single 24 inch with a refresh rate of 144 Hz. You may see objects bigger but I see them twice as fast. Provided your monitor has a refresh rate of 60 hz. I've seen a few 260 hz monitors out there as well. Take G-Sync options into play as also. They don't make it easy to understand the component side of things. Some monitors claim to be gaming monitors because they have a button that changes the gamma but refreshes at 60 hz.
https://www.avadirect.com/blog/frame-ra ... fresh-rate

Sorry, man. I meant my comment before was not meant as an accusation. I didn't get that at all from yours.

Anywho . . . I don't have the wherewithal to drop big ducats on computer stuff anymore. I got the monitor at Costco for $150 (Black Friday prices before the actual event) so I thought I'd see how much bigger some of those lil dots become. My internet is so slow and laggy it doesn't really matter anyway! I stay on the server cuz its a bunch of nice peeps to play with.
Daisy

{ESC}Veector wrote:Is everyone going to just ignore that Res broke into a vanilla ice dance??
Yet NOBODY is addressing the vanilla ice dancing????
https://youtu.be/rog8ou-ZepE
Sil3nc3

because thats just Res. He also refers to himself as Resfucious and uses naked trampoline trespassing as a defense argument lmao. We'd all be shocked if he didnt vanilla Ice dance, probably cant pull it off well but hey give him his helmet and let him go