DronkGat has had enough

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}DronkGat

Hey All,
The frustration factor has finally overpowered me. I have tried to stay positive and continue to enjoy the game but I have been beaten into submission. I see a name come up on the board and I need to leave because that person has ruined my enjoyment of this game, silly as it sounds.......yes, I should ignore it, yes its only a game ... but if I can no longer enjoy it when that player is on then whats the point?
Its very true about one bad apple ruining the barrel ..... it has for me.
So I'm out of {ESC}, thank you for your company and laughs.
Sil3nc3

as somebody that has left before I would recommend you get some sleep and think about it. I get frustrated with the MW2 mod all the time. Lately we have had a few ESC player's just sit back wall spamming and tubing. Literally unloading clip after clip thru smoke and walls. He was leading the team in kills and it wasnt Bryan. So I just left the game and played my other server I play ( you play with me there). My point is we all get frustrated but dropping your tags isnt the way to go about in my opinion. Hell lets go wreck the other server when you dont want to play with said person. I will gladly play the g13 freeze tag mod with you
Daisy

Oh Dronk please think about your decision. We all get frustrated with people daily in and out of the game. This is why we all play this game! We all play on the other servers together because we just need a break from the tubers and spammers. Which both are in all servers in some way or another. Maybe just take a longer break first? I hate to see you go even though I know we will still play together in the other servers. We will miss you if you go! I hope you think about this some more....
Smallthor
ESC Member

It was so nice to play with you, I'm going to be bored
{ESC}Panic

What? I have to deal with another breakup?

Stick around, because you will be missed if you tap out. Send me a message if you need another player on a different server, I would be happy to be shot by you somewhere else.
{ESC}Veector

Dronk.......please reconsider. Who else will wish a pox on my house???