Out of the darkness

Talk about anything you want here.
DarkWhisper

Hey all.  Travis, aka DarkWhisper, here.  I just put in an application.  For those of you who don't know me, I've been around the gaming scene since about 2005.  I started out with [PSI] and ended up being one of the last admins before the clan crumbled.  

I haven't played for a while, but I'm slowing getting back into it.  Currently, my free time is consumed by my kids,
(me and my girls at our first Black Sabbath concert)
my fiance,
(me and my fiance, Sarah, at a Def Leppard/REO Speedwagon/Tesla concert)
building guitars, 
and being the rhythm guitarist and backup vocalist for a local cover band.

My kids aren't as demanding of my time like they were in the past.  My oldest daughter is heading off to Army National Guard basic training on October 5th (proud of her!).  My middle daughter is 14, eats, sleeps, and wants everyone to leave her the hell alone.  My youngest daughter is 11.  She still wants the random hugs and cuddles, but still wants her time to binge on Netflix and YouTube.

I just installed the TS3 app on my phone so I can stay connected when away from my computer.
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

wooooooooooooow i can do that only need a hand
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
{ESC}Lewda
ESC Member

Welcome! We have Strong ties to PSI! Big Bad Bot, My Slave ......So on! Glad to see you here, hope to play with you in game! Great Intro!
ImageImage