Probably Know a Few of You Already

Talk about anything you want here.
ShanMan72

Helloooooooooo.  I popped on your FTAG Server last night for the first time.  Veector...I didn't know this is where you've been hanging out.  It was great to see you on last night.  It's been a long time.  

I'm an old XI misfit from way back.  Dropped my tags a few years ago but continue to play when I can.  Really enjoyed my time playing with some familiar names last night and will now regularly pop in.    Enjoyed playing with everyone.  Take care!

=ShanMan72=
{ESC}Betty_Boop
Administrator

Thanks for dropping by!  Hope to see you around more.  We definitely need some scoop on Ms. Veector!  You must tell!!!!
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep." Saul Bellow

*Mama*
Administrator

Did you get your game working?  I remember you were having issues...  I look forward to seeing you on the server again soon
ShanMan72

Yes. I neglected to try changing the setting I was having issue with in the console...once I did that I was good. I'll be in more now that I know some old timers I used to play with are either on the server or in the clan. Thanks ya!
{ESC}Veector

Glad to see you again! Boop, ain't nobody got time for that......