server locked

Talk about anything you want here.
Tartaruga

hello, today 22/01/2015, i wish to play on esc server but one is down and the two other are locked.
My question is why?

Its possible to have the code to play?

Thank you

tartaruga alias [ESC} Mobonkezot
Alias {ESC}Mobonkezot
LoJaK

Can not play due to server lock (ALT) Why  do we not have permission to play on your servers anymore ? Other 2 FrezTag server are down . Are your servers private now ?
Davethecat1
ESC Member

We have been having issues with Hackers on the servers, please come onto TS for the password.
Tartaruga

Ok but i don't have microphone
Alias {ESC}Mobonkezot
*Mama*
Administrator

LoJak..  you can come play...  you just need to stop by TS for the password..  make sure your mic works
Angelfury

Dang my mics broke  going to buy a replacement in a few days oh well. Stupid hackers ruinning everyones fun
Davethecat1
ESC Member

Angelfury, don't worry about the mic working.. just be prepared to answer silly questions, so we know it's really you!
Angelfury

oh ok
LoJaK

Sorry Mama , don't have TS and would't know how to use it.....   ;o(   will miss u all  Bye Bye..
*Mama*
Administrator

Teamspeak 3 is not difficult to use.  You go to Teamspeak 3 website https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads, download the client and then connect to the IP address is listed on the home page of our forums.  Once connected I can guide you from there.  This is only temporary so it's not permament.  I'm not sure if you were on our servers last night, but if you were I would think you'd understand why these precautions are necessary.   The little wankers that did this are currently browsing our forums so I can't put any information on here.   They've also been imitating ESC members and regulars that play on our servers, so for all I know you're one of them.  You've only made 1 post on the forums so I can't verify who you are.  If you wish to play with us, and we hope you do, just extend us this small temporary courtesy until things are corrected.  Thanks.