Parmesan garlic pasta w/ chicken

Have some recipe you want to share?
*Mama*
Administrator

I don't have pics, but I made this off the top of my head and it turned out AMAZING!! Olive Garden eat your heart out!

Sauce
2 lb of boneless chicken thighs diced
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Basil
1 Chicken stock cube
1/2 cup of water
6-10 pressed garlic cloves
1/2 tsp garlic paste
1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt (I used the 2% fat)
1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
3/4 cup of cream cheese
1/4 cup of Parmesan/Romano cheese blend
1 14.5 oz (411 gram) can of diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons of corn starch mixed with 1/2 cup of cold water

Fry diced chicken thighs (in a little olive oil) and season with salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and chicken stock cube. Add 1/2 cup of water when chicken is cooked to make a thick juice. While chicken is cooking, press garlic cloves and mix with Greek yogurt and cream cheese. Put cream cheese/Yogurt/ garlic mixture into the chicken and stir until it makes a creamy mix. Add Heavy Whipping cream and Parmesan/ Romano cheese blend and stir. Mix in garlic paste for a little extra garlic flavor ("flavour" if you're Canadian). Turn down heat to low (mixture will burn easily if not monitored) and add diced tomatoes (sauce should turn pink). Mix corn starch with water and add to sauce to thicken. Easily serves 4-5 people.

Serve over pasta of your choice (I used spaghetti noodles). Serve with side salad and home-made bread. Be careful, it IS filling!
HudsoN

sounds lovely will have to give it a try.:)

Try this one.

get some chicken breast and cut down the middle, then fill with finely chopped onions, 1 crushed garlic clove, and grated cheese.
then wrap the chicken in parma ham. Then bake in the middle of the oven on gas mark 6 for 90 minutes.

then get some double cream, and get some chestnut mushrooms and some onions (shallots) cut mushrooms into cubes and dice your shallots, heat the cream and add mushrooms and shallots then simmer until chicken is cooked. do some mash potatoe and add a little mustard and pour your sauce over mash add your chicken and your ready to eat .:)

enjoy.
{ESC}Moulton
ESC Member

both sound lush!! must try them out :D

i got one...

get some beans in a pan... put some bread in the toaster... place toast on plate add beans and squirt some tomato sauce... and enjoy :D
HudsoN

lmfao moulton.... have this one. get 2 eggs beat then in a boul get some bread. butter them and put marmite on it, lay the bread in the egg both side's and enjoy....if you like you can add a few peanuts and a few seeds and call it moult bread ;)
HudsoN

get some chicken 3/4 bits, cut them into cubes.
add some red and green peppers cut into thin slices.
one red onion cut into cubes
a pack of mushrooms cut into cubes
4 shallots cut in slices (onions)
2 pots of single cream.

cook peppers until they start to sweat, then add shallots and mushrooms. add chicken,then red onion. add the single cream, and simmer for 60 minutes.
boil some rice and add a little pepper.
lay the rice on a plate ,then add chicken and enjoy. you can also add a little red wine to the chicken dish but only 3 table spoons .
Admin

geez marlamite however it is spelt of grosse!!!
{ESC}Moulton
ESC Member

taht selplnig rsoe?
*Mama*
Administrator