MikZzona - again ?!?

Talk about anything you want here.
{ESC}Moulton
ESC Member

welcome back Mik :)
Bas
ESC Member

{ESC}MikZzona wrote:Hello folks !

I know, it must be the 108th time I've stopped playing and come back, but what can I say, after too much time spent away I just miss you guys, and just HAVE to come back. :hugs:

Once again I see several new names and faces, thought I'd introduce myself once again, to answer now the question : "Who is that dude wearing our glorious tags I've never seen in my life ?!"
My name is Thomas, 24 years old Frenchy, currently living in Paris. I work in cinema production, although the next few months (maybe years) will be dedicated to working on creating and improving structures that evolve around production companies, not producing films in itself.

Gamewise, I discovered Freeze Tag in 2006 on Unreal Tournament 2k4, and started as a [PSI] member (under the name Zarkal), before joining {ESC} a few weeks after its creation. To this day, this was still the best decision of my life. :)

I don't know for how many weeks, months, years I will be able to play, as I might have to find a second job that would take up most of my free time, we shall see...

Anyway ! Feels good to be back ! Love you all ! :yahoo:

retourner chez ta mère! ;)