Introducing Myself!

Talk about anything you want here.
Brimmy

Hi yall, I'm Brimmy, Brimstones daughter as most know! I'm excited to be playing where he does. I've always seen him have fun and laugh, which is what I'm all about, LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER, hehe! From playing on the servers and spending time with clan members on TS, I can already tell this is somewhere I want to be and stay! Yall are so much fun and make me laugh. The environment is uplifting and relaxing! Hope to become officially part of the family!
GET BRIMIFIED! :D ;) :)
HudsoN

Hi brimmy. im sure your have no problems getting your tags and being apart of this great clan. catch you on the server.
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

i know oyu are ALREDY PART of ESC but even you are awesome like your dad, and most of our members are AMAZING PEOPLE i have to warning you about our book of rules. we dont have many
1. first rule BE HAPPY
2 SMILE ALL YOU CAN
3. IF YOU DONT DO THE 1 OR 2 TRY TO HUG MORE
4 have fun in all the ways you can
5 respect others even when you dont like them at all
6 ESC means family, respect , honor, friendship, family , ALWAYS HAVE THAT IN MIND
7 if need help ask we are happy to try if we can not help we can pray if we can not pray we can be with you in soul or flesh
8HAVE ALLWAYS YOUR TAGS ON means all i alredy say.
9 you dont become a member you become FAMILY HONOR THAT
10 ONCE ESC FOR EVER ESC
and well we have the rule
21371892369127999.02 it say and a quote " PLEASE DONT SHOOT , KNIVE, NADE, USE CLAY, ARGUE, MAKE HIM CRY TO AMONIAC IS NOT ALLOWED if you not acomplish this rule simple we going to have and a cry amoniac and we know noone like a CRYBABY AMONIAC .

and i am happy to say CONGRATS YES I SAY CONGRATULATIONS BECAUSE I AM 100000% YOU WILL BE PART OF US and us be part of you .

hehehhehahah i am sensitive !
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Admin

brimmy is my friend,,,,and she butt texts me.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :hugs: :hugs: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
{ESC}Pappy
ESC Member

I have no idea what Amoniac said - it wasn't his usual "don't kill Amoniac" and I got confused along the line somewhere. Welcome Brimmy - I told your dad a long time I ago I enjoyed playing against you - I really liked to hear you laugh in TS.....not creepy - I just like your laugh! 'sides, I'm older than your dad!
Welcome to the family.......... :hatsoff:
:grandpa:
Pappy
{ESC}Amoniac
ESC Member

Pappy ypou never know what i said is sad so sad in so many aspect of life!
By Yomama
" it means you have touched someone enough to be in there thoughts even when you arnt around"
sniperchic quote 21/01/2012
Brimmy

Thanks everyone for making me very welcomed and the positive feedback! :) :D :P
{ESC}Mazuga

good to see you getting some tags Brimmy! See you on the servers!
I AM {ESC}Mazuga
TunnelRat
ESC Member

welcome to ESC :hatsoff: :fyeah: